We accept donations (thank you!) on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10:00 am – noon, and are closed on holidays noted below. Bringing more than 10 boxes of books? Please call us first at 609-921-7479.
Find us on the ground floor at our NEW PRINCETON LOCATION, 812 State Road / Route 206, a brown building located almost opposite to the intersection with Herrontown Road.
Please check our donation guidelines, below. We cannot accept books that will not sell, so please look through your donation before loading your car. We look forward to seeing you!
GUIDELINES – Please read: Items we cannot accept
- VHS tapes, cassette tapes, or CDs (except audio books). We do accept movie DVDs in good condition
- Catalogs, including auction house publications
- Books that are stained, coated with dust, or smell musty
- Books with writing or heavily underlined pages
- Paperback books with ripped covers or browned pages
- World language books (except French, Italian, and Spanish)
- Encyclopedias (except the Britannica 11th edition)
- Self-help books
- Business, science, and technical books that are 5-50 years old and therefore out of date. Some older books are acceptable. Please inquire.
- Magazines and journals
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- Time Life sets including cookbooks
- Harlequin and Silhouette romances
- Manuals, almanacs, restaurant, hotel, or travel guides more than two years old
- The Life Nature Library, the Life Science Library, and the Life World Library
- Books that haven’t sold at other sales. If they couldn’t sell them, we can’t either
Our donation site will be closed for:
New Year’s Eve and Day
Annually, the month of March as we prepare for the sale
Memorial Day Weekend
Labor Day Weekend